Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022
An employment notification has been announced by the Department of Sanskrit Education, Rajasthan. For Classes 1-5, candidates will be hired for the position of Sanskrit Teacher. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online through recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in and sso.rajasthan.gov.in. Applications must be received by July 20, 2022.
There are 272 vacant positions in the organization that will be filled through this recruitment drive. Here is more information about the Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022. Also Read – TBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022: Tripura Board to Declare Class 10, 12 Results on July 7 at tbse.tripura.gov.in.
Name of the Post: Department of Sanskrit Education, Rajasthan Teacher Online Form 2022
Post Date: 28-06-2022
Latest Update: 01-07-2022
Total Vacancy: 272
|Department||Department of Sanskrit Education, Rajasthan|
|Advt No||01 & 02/2022|
|Vacancy Details||3rd Grade Teacher Non-TSP Sanskrit: 101 posts
3rd Grade Teacher Non-TSP General: 108 posts
3rd Grade Teacher TSP Sanskrit: 40 posts
3rd Grade Teacher TSP General: 23 posts
|Post Name||Sanskrit Teacher|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||23,700|
|Fee||For General/ OBC / Creamylayer: Rs.150/-
For EWS/ OBC/ MBC (Non Creamylayer) : RS. 110/-
For SC/ ST Candidates : RS. 90/-
For PWD/ For People Annual Amount Under 2.5L Below : RS.90/-
|Important Date’s||Starting Date for Apply Online: 01-07-2022
Last Date to Apply Online: 20-07-2022
|Age Limit||For General : 60 Years
For EWS/ OBC/ MBC : 55 Years
For PWD/ Single Woman and Other : 40 Years
For Aadhimvasi : 36 Years
|Qualification||Candidate Should Possess Senior Secondary D.El.Ed, B.El.Ed.
Graduation And Two Year Diploma In Education
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification||Notification 1 | Notification 2|
|Official Website||Click here|
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 3rd Grade Teacher Non-TSP Sanskrit: 101 posts
- 3rd Grade Teacher Non-TSP General: 108 posts
- 3rd Grade Teacher TSP Sanskrit: 40 posts
- 3rd Grade Teacher TSP General: 23 posts
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022: How to Apply Online?
- Go to the official website of the State Recruitment Portal at recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “TEACHER LEVEL FIRST (CLASS 1-5) SANSKRIT/GENERAL DIRECT RECRUITMENT- 2022.”(Department of Sanskrit Education)
- For new users, enter the registration details.
- Once registration is complete, log in again using the system-generated id and password.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.