NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022
The National Health Mission Punjab ( NHM Punjab ) invites applications for the position of NHM Punjab Medical Officer at nhmpunjab.in Recruitment 2022. Notification is out for 231 Medical Officer Vacancies. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions & other criteria (mentioned below) for the post of Medical Officer may apply online from 11/07/2022 on or before 20/07/2022. For details and eligibility criteria for this vacancy, please read below. Eligible candidates can apply directly to NHM Punjab before 20-07-2022.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Post Date: 11/07/2022
No of Vacancies: 231
Important Dates & Detail for NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022: Medical Officer Posts
|Department||National Health Mission, Punjab|
|Vacancy Details||Post Name Total
Medical Officer 231
|Post Name||Medical Officer Vacancy 2022|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||28000|
|Important Date’s||Starting Date for Apply Online: 11-07-2022
Last Date for Apply Online: 20-07-2022
Date of Counselling: 26-07-2022
|Age Limit||Minimum Age Limit: 30 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 64 Years
|Qualification||Candidates should possess MBBS|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Vacancy Details of Medical Officer NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022
National Health Mission, Punjab is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 231 Medical Officer vacancies. District wise vacancy distribution is listed below.
|Sr. No||Name of District||No. of Posts|
|22||Sri Muktsar Sahib||9|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022)
The upper age limit for the Medical Officer post is given below. Candidates can check the age limit and ensure that they satisfy the age criteria before applying for the recruitment.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Medical Officer||64 years|
- Candidates should have completed 10+2, GNM, B.Sc (Nursing), Diploma / Degree (Pharmacist) from a recognized University or Institution MBBS from a recognized University or Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should have registered with Punjab Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi up to Matric standard.
- Preference will be given to candidates having Computer Knowledge.
- Relevant Experience under Health or Medical Education Department Punjab.
The selection will be based on
No Application Fee.
How to Apply for NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022: Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website: www.nhm.punjab.gov.in
- On the home page click the online application link.
- Online registration will remain open till 20/07/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and Password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.